The terms and condition states important requirement regarding use of WEBSQUARE INFOTECH’s support services. Read the terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information and instruction related to rights of users and obligation for WEBSQUARE INFOTECH.
- You shall agree not to use at website for any illegal work and agree to use it with relevant of laws
- You shall not use this website in a manner that harms that impairs the functionality of website or causes it damaged or rendered.
- You shall not be allowed to access any unauthorized access to any component to website.
- You shall agree not to upload anything beyond the website limitation , any computer viruses , Trojan or anything that is designed to interfere with, that causes interrupt or disrupt the operating of computer.
- You shall not use the website that causes any violation or contravene the legal right or person or company.
- You shall not upload or transmit through the website any material which is slanderous , offensive, indecent, immoral or profane or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety
- You shall agree that if you the usage of website is done in contrary to these terms and condition, you will be responsible for any costs, damage or loss acquired by result.
- You may not link or frame any content which appear on our website or to use as trademark representation without any informed in any written agreement
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Websquare Infotech makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, WEBSQUARE INFOTECH does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
WEBSQUARE INFOTECH will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if WEBSQUARE INFOTECH has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit WEBSQUARE INFOTECH liability in respect of any
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Websquare Infotech; or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Websquare Infotech to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You shall agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect WEBSQUARE INFOTECH officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as WEBSQUARE INFOTECH.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to WEBSQUARE INFOTECH other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, WEBSQUARE INFOTECH may take such action as company may deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
WEBSQUARE INFOTECH may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
WEBSQUARE INFOTECH may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with its rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and WEBSQUARE INFOTECH in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.